Friday, May 15, 2009

A Little Shout Out

One of my amazing sisters-in-law has started a new blog, and I think it's awesome. As Tami put it: it's a free-for-all forum for ranting, venting, cheering, and praying. Feel free to come and "throw your trash on the floor" as my therapist used to say. You will feel lighter for hooking your burdens to this cyber-yoke so we can all share! Invite whoever you like. There is no judging here, only "I have so been there!"

Here's the link, feel free to visit and post and pass it along to anyone you think would be interested.

Bite-size Oreos,

Melody

http://middleagedmommyblogs.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Erin said...

I love that you always wish sweet, yummy food on everyone. It's almost like we can enjoy the treats without the calories and enlarging hips and thighs! And so just for you...a snickers shake with extra snickers!

Marianne said...

That is a good idea for a blog, and although I'm not middle aged (I'm not, right???) I can relate to the things Tami has written- like the wrinkles and acne at the same time! Her writing is so funny! It is fun to see what's around the corner for us.