Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hooray!



So much to celebrate!
- Daddy is officially a commissioned 2nd Lieutenant!
- I survived the flights to and from Georgia with the munchkins!
- Jana is using the big girl potty- Huzzah!
- By the middle of next week, we'll be a FAMILY again! *Eeeeeeeeeee!* (think Leisl's Sound of Music post-kiss squeal, that's what I'm going for there)

I look forward to celebrating our finding a place to live, successfully packing in the next week, and the achievement of the big move. I don't want to get ahead of myself, so I'm celebrating the small victories as we go- today I thought about going out to the garage and finding some boxes. Yay!

Now for some hot chocolate on this chilly, rainy night. Tomorrow I plan to GO out to the garage and find the boxes, and maybe Wednesday I'll bring them inside, and MAYBE Thursday I can go get some boxing tape... Yes, I better get some hot chocolate and go to bed.

5 comments:

Jake and Shannon said...

We are so happy for you! I can't imagine how stress full this has been for you.

Marianne said...

YAY!!
YAY YAY YAY!!

YAAAAAAYYYYY!!!

Now, BOO. You're moving.

Diana said...

Good luck with the packing - it can be such a daunting task. I'm bummed that we didn't get together when you were living so close. Silly! Congratulations on all the big achievements.

Amber said...

Cute picture and cute family.

Wish I was a little closer to help with the packing!

Karen said...

Love seeing an Anderson Family photo!