Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Summer!

We got our first wading pool this year, and it turns out that when the water is warm enough, Wyatt really likes to play in it! Our second wading pool will join our family really soon, though, because the inflatable one could get popped if a certain clawed member of our family gets in. Poor Skeeter circled the wading pool looking forlorn and licking water off the sides while Wyatt and I played. So we have a hard plastic one to come shortly so Skeeter can cool off on these hot days too- plus it's waaaay easier to manage than having to spend an hour pumping up this bad boy.



Wyatt lovin' swimming.



Pool mohawk = time for a haircut...




Mommy and Wyatt in the pool.




I had to post this picture of my blogging buddy. Skeeter likes to curl up under the desk and wait oh-so-patiently for me to be done doing whatever I do on the computer, and this last time when I pushed the keyboard back, I couldn't help taking a picture. Thanks for keeping me company, Skeeter!

7 comments:

Steph said...

I love that Wyatt enjoys the pool. Kaden had nothing to do with ours. I think adding warm water might help because I didn't even want to get in it was so cold. I love the look on Wyatt's face when he was triumphant after getting a cookie, with skeeter waiting next to him for a crumb to drop!

Karen said...

We want to come swimming sometime! That looks delightfully fun!

Audrey said...

Hey guys. Your littlme man is so cute and big. Tell Lee thank you so much for looking at our jeep the other day. That was so nice of him. I am so excited that you are having a little girl, and yep. Thank goodness for little girls.

Melinda said...

Wyatt is such a doll! It makes me REALLY want a boy the next time I jump on the pregnancy band wagon! We have yet to bust out our pool but it will make an appearance. I look forward to seeing pics of Skeeter having fun in the pool too :-)

Hilarie* said...

You are so cute.. and very smart for buying such a fun pool! Looks like a lot of fun!

Lainie said...

Its amazing what a difference a little water will make in cooling you off!! Kendall always uses the vacuum to pump up our pool. Cute pix, Mel!

Brett and Ali said...

Your baby could not be cuter! I am so excited to finally meet him in person!